Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year

It's that time of year again - halfway between Christmas and New Year. All things have to end and at the end of this year, I'm beginning to think about 2012. What do I want to leave behind this year? Is there a situation that I want to change? What do I want to concentrate on this year?

I want to leave behind all the negative influences in my life. I would like to be valued by my employees and offered more hours as I am finding it increasingly difficult to manage on part-time hours. This year I want to concentrate on finishing my novel and submitting it to a publisher. I want to also illustrate the children's story that I'm working on and really get going on the autobiography.

Wish me luck!

Happy new and creative year to everyone.

No comments: